Hideaway Strath you are, and always have been, a revolution
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
"Of course," the seelie murmured obligingly, it was her purpose to serve, to heal -- even if she did not worship the heavens anymore and believe in their part of weaving her fate. "Vell, things are different for every mother. I'm afraid there is no standard protocol -- save for a few things like eating enough and resting as needed." A wry grin was offered as she said it, though she felt a small stab of long-forgotten pain for her own litter, remembering how it had felt to grow them within the shelter of her body. "Ye seem to be doing fine so far, but if ye vould like I could try to find some black 'aw. It is a good precaution, for ze 'erb 'elps to prevent miscarriage." Perhaps it might reassure the first time mother to be taking some kind of measure towards ensuring the health of her unborn pups -- Reiko had been much the same when Aerin, Awenfen then, had offered the plant to her. 

"I vould nae mind if ye ask, I vould be 'appy to 'elp. I 'ave nae met this Arlette but I vill seek 'er out an' introduce myself," the healer assured, hoping perhaps she might find another colleague in the unknown Arlette as she had found in Vein. An exciting prospect to say the least -- it had been so long, since the Falls, that she had had a chance to speak with those of a similar calling. 

"Perhaps," the girl of many names considered, "but I could smell no sick-scent on her fur an' she seemed 'ealthy to me...perhaps she vas sick of ze mind." The once-druid was untrained, for the most part, in mental afflictions but she had recognized something in the corvid's wild gaze. She knew what it was to lose leave of your senses, if not how to treat such a malady. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 08:41 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 12:46 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 21, 2021, 01:01 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 26, 2021, 02:06 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Necahual - February 28, 2021, 09:17 AM