Blackfeather Woods ghosts
2 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
All Welcome 
Hello! So, obviously WF can't legitimately join packs, but I got permission from Sofie to have Zaaba, here, come and try to join. She is not trespassing, and is outside the borders. I'm down for whatever, including being turned away, but having her be accepted would be far more interesting, I think. @Rowan

Many would call Zaaba insane for what she was about to do, but many had already called her insane for various reasons, and all who had done so in the past were long gone now. Yet, still, their calls haunted her, demanding to know why a coyote would throw herself to the wolves—literally. Don’t leave the desert, they cried, their voices echoing in her mind. You are safe here. What are you? Insane?

Yes. Perhaps. Or perhaps not. Bravery was often confused with stupidity, or the other way around. Probably, she was both. It did not matter now. The only way she knew to stop the ghosts of her past was to prove them wrong. She, a coyote, would be accepted into the fold of a wolf pack—or she would be torn to shreds trying. She steeled herself at the border of this forest and released a yipping, yapping coyote howl, fierce and wild. Come to meet me, if you dare.
Messages In This Thread
ghosts - by Zaaba - February 16, 2021, 04:56 PM
RE: ghosts - by Imaq - February 16, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: ghosts - by Zaaba - February 16, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: ghosts - by Imaq - February 18, 2021, 01:26 PM