The Heartwood "my child," the goddess said.
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Eldritch stood readily as Mati murmured and began dissecting the elk. Moving in to help peel and tear away all they needed to, she only stopped as Aerenys did, listening with studious attentiveness as the Melonii encouraged Eldritch to offer the heart to the Void - to Sithis. 

With a gentle nod, the Nightwish reached in and carefully pulled the heart from its cavity in one piece, taking it in her maw and placing it on a conveniently placed nearby stone, flattened at the top. With that done, she opened her maw to began speaking, but had a gut feeling to stay her offering words for now. Looking to Mati, Eldritch spoke "Since you are initiating me, will you lead our ritual this time?" She asked, looking upon the Melonii with admiring awe, and a wish only to do things as correctly as possible.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
Messages In This Thread
"my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 18, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 19, 2021, 09:19 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 20, 2021, 12:52 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 20, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 21, 2021, 12:02 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 23, 2021, 01:39 PM