Hideaway Strath calling to join them the wretched and joyful
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist slowed to a stop and sighed, she ignored the white witch for a moment looking up to the raven she yipped three times in quick succession. The Raven cawed in return and circled lazily above them. Then tipped it's wings and dove at the pair of wolves it clipped it wing against the Aerin’s face or neck as it came close, it’s talons outstretched to land and perch upon the black wraith’s back. Whrist couldn't' help but grin at her little stockholmed pet’s impertinence.

Whrist resisted the urge the shake her body as the raven sunk it’s talons into her thick pelt, she mouthed it’s head and held it for a moment before releasing it, The raven sat perched on her back and cocked it’s damp head watching the other wolf with curiosity.

Unable to find anything else to use to ignore the white ghost before her, Whrist turned her full attention to the female before her. She either feigned ignorance or didn’t actually understand the question, However she had no choice but to answer her. “Nothing?” She offered with a single sweep of her tail behind her.

Then she huffed and turned her gaze back to the raven for lack of anything to look at but a white pelted being that made her teeth burn with the desire to defend herself from long dead foes. Whrist’s upbringing or rather the lack thereof, left her to figure out her body’s changes, by herself, and she didn’t quite understand what she was going through, didn’t even know it was called a ‘heat’ but these changes were what was making her even more angry and on edge, it also made her want to whine and bury her head in frustration, and possibly kill anything that saw her.

After a long moment she finally spoke keeping her gaze on the comforting color of the coal black bird “I don’t Know? I can’t seem to get a hold of my myself and my skin feels like I’m on fire and itchy; like I want to run and stand still at the same time

She turned her gaze back to the female in front of her with a slight glare like it was the other woman’s fault she felt out of sorts. She looked very much like she was about to trot away again, though she didn’t yet move. She snorted and turned her gaze to glower at a rock nearby, like a spoiled pup.
Messages In This Thread
calling to join them the wretched and joyful - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: calling to join them the wretched and joyful - by Whrist - March 03, 2021, 03:23 PM