Ouroboros Spine Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
It was now that his lonesome habits became more relevant; Raimo did not notice as his hunting companion lagged behind and should he ever, the man was unlikely to wait or slow his tempo. This was all a test and he was not easily impressed, especially so when awareness finally dawned upon him that Zane was considerably more cautious than what Raimo deemed appropriate.

His first thought was that the man had turned tail; warmed by the charge down the mountain, Raimo's adrenaline spiked a little bit at the thought of being left here to hunt alone. If that was the case he would set his sights upon Zane and drive him off the mountain as promised.

Thankfully something else sprang to life as he moved along. A flurry of flapping accompanied a bulbous body flinging itself from cover. A second one veered out of the hiding place but went another direction, with both birds hoping to divert attention long enough to confuse the wolf and get to safety. They were fat but not slow — and Raimo was keen to give chase and prove his superiority many times over, to Zane and the rest of the Moonglow wolves.

He ducked beneath an awkwardly curving tree limb and plunged after one of the birds, leaving an obvious trail for whenever Zane resurfaced — if he resurfaced.
Messages In This Thread
Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 27, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Raimo - February 27, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 28, 2021, 04:17 AM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Raimo - March 15, 2021, 08:16 PM