Hideaway Strath Friends are like Potato's leave then in the cupboard and they grow...
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein found himself lost in the blood red orbs was envious of the man eyes, if he could pluck them from his head and take them for his own, oh how he would, but alas that was not something within his power or even the power of the gods he suspected.

The brute smiled genuinely, he had not expected the male to know about plants not all of them did. Not many of them cared, that was fine with him for if they did not care then they were not competition for the role of healer, they could just come to him instead.

However to find another wolf that didn’t mind speaking of plants and even knew a thing or two well that was a breath of fresh air and he found his liking toward the dark man grow.

Are you a healer? Or do you just know of plant types? Do you know of the herbal and medicinal qualities of plants? perhaps you know of something I might not?

He chuckled at himself, he reminded himself of the pale angel Aerin on their first meeting and her barrage of questions “Sorry my good man I got too excited, I do not get to talk often about such things