Hideaway Strath Friends are like Potato's leave then in the cupboard and they grow...
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The H-meno’ob’s ear’s perked forward eagerly this, this was something he was very eager to learn “I would love nothing more then for you to show me this ‘Magic Mushroom’ Please. I myself have been using Jimsonweed, myself. It is a plant with striking white tubular flowers and spiky seed pods. The leaves and seeds contain potent alkaloids that cause hallucinations. It was introduced to me by a number of religious ones, jimsonweed acts as a deliriant and can produce intense spiritual visions.
Have you partaken in the the mushroom you speak of? Would you like to try some Jimsonweed? I have some ready at the Gaia’s alter and more planted in my herb garden to grow in it’s own time.

He wondered how to cultivate this ‘magic mushroom’ should he be able to get his paws on it, he thought about how to use the caverns to his advantage his mind wandered of it’s only volition his eyes snapped back to Hemlocke hoping he had not missed anything.