Hideaway Strath Friends are like Potato's leave then in the cupboard and they grow...
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Though the overlarge white male wanted to find these mushrooms yesterday he found himself enjoying the dark brute's presence. He fell into step beside him and offered more conversation

"The gods do not care about one individual but rather about how one could affect the whole. You would not have to worry about their opinion's of you just how they expect to be served, the god wants, their desires their ermm... end game? though I have never been blessed with the knowledge of what their goals are, just the means of my part to get them there."

He hoped he was being plain enough some times he could not explain his devotion in just the right manner. "In serving the gods they make us stronger as a whole because it also serves them if we are more capable."

He waved his tail would his explanation suffice? He could go much further into depth on this topic but he found most wolves just didn't care or were were scared to commit. He mind wandered back a few minutes in their conversation and he chuckled offering the male an escape from talk of gods in case it made him uncomfortable "Hemlocke my dear fellow, I just realized... Did you ever notice we males are almost out numbered 3 to 1 in this pack?"