Hideaway Strath Hideaway from everyone, most of all yourself
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist held her breath for a moment, her head tilted just slightly to the side as she admired the wolfess before her despite the fact she was being reprimanded. Her eyes became heavy lidded as Nyra spoke of Kynareth attacking her her lips wrinkled in disgust though she somehow managed not to bare her teeth at all.

Whrist turned her head exposing her throat to Nyra begrudgingly “Before…” She hissed the next word “Simmik” she turned her head back but kept her eyes lowered her tone flat “I would not have believed you.. Now..

She exhaled, walked along Nyra’s left side coming up along her right side and touched her head to the side of Nyra’s neck leaning on her overseer just a bit this close to Nyra it was clear her scent was changing subtly to a scent that called to males, but her body was also becoming a cage for her, driving her mad. This was not something she had been taught about she had not had a proper upbringing at all. 

"I wish I had gotten to see you in action," Whirst spoke into Nyra's shoulder if the warrior stayed and allowed it "I scented your blood and Simmik's blood on one of my nightly rounds"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hideaway from everyone, most of all yourself - by Whrist - March 25, 2021, 07:24 PM