Hideaway Strath Hideaway from everyone, most of all yourself
261 Posts
Ooc —
She shook her head into Nyra Shoulder’s and sighed closing her eyes she drew a breath, taking in Nyra’s scent and holding it deep within her for moment, Then she stepped back putting space between her and the white warrior before replying in-case her response warranted a disciplining.

No I will not respect all of his choices, but… I will abide by them.” She sighed “At least I will try to, to the best of my ability.

Her white blue orbs widened intensely, looking just this side of a wild, as she watched Nyra warily; Ready to dart away like a frightened fawn, her desire for the big white femme warring with her ingrained puppyhood fear of beatings and living on the edge of barely surviving under the heavy rule of the white wolves of her past. She swallowed hard unconsciously remembering the last spar where Nyra had pinned her easily but hadn’t hurt her unlike ‘them’

What would Nyra say to her declaration, was it enough?
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hideaway from everyone, most of all yourself - by Whrist - April 04, 2021, 08:09 PM