Broken Antler Fen Return to nowhere
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Jasper was unaware that his last name didn't help him here. The female didn't show any sign of familiarity like others had done before. Especially with Hydra it worked in his favor. "Nice to meet you, Wraen," she smiled kindly, his tail swaying. "Brecheliant," he repeated the name to test it on his tongue. It was not the name he knew from his father. Perhaps there was a little disappointment, but the female then continued that there were some evidence of wolves settling here before.

"I come from the south, I've been a traveling nomad really," he spoke looking around him. "I recognize the mountain range," he explained. "My quest started a year ago together with my sister to find the Caldera pack our parents' lived before they had us. Only then there was no pack at the Caldera. So then I just traveled from pack to pack, and explored more of these lands, even further than these lands, to only return here again," he spoke with a hum on his tone.

"My parents lives in this area for a long time, and I just wished to see the characters and landscapes from their stories," he recapped in short. "Perhaps make my own story here, you know? Settle down," he added with a soft chuckle. His mother would love that if he settled, found his way. He still felt a little lost in that department sometimes.
Messages In This Thread
Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 22, 2021, 02:41 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 23, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 24, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 28, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 28, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 02, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 07, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 09, 2021, 05:51 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 10, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 12, 2021, 05:57 AM