Blackfeather Woods I will face everything, and rise!
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
Watching him with unblinking calculation -- still uncertain as to whether he could be trusted -- the dark woman allowed a faint smile of gratitude to grace her lips, though her mismatched sapphires fell to the ground once more. The expression felt odd on her face, her cheeks straining though it was true enough that Eldritch had seen her smile or even release a breath of laughter on rare occasions. 

Still, a concern murmured beneath the hum of voices in the partial mute's infected mind. Boethiah's words resounded in a whisper of an echo and Mati wondered if they held any weight. Was the rusted wren before her a worshipper as Eldritch had claimed, and if so, did he truly hear the gods as Mati did? 

More importantly, was he as kind as he seemed or did he still think the Priestess to be a thief?

"I t'ank ye," the wisp of night whispered regardless, ears lowered as she moved to follow him -- pressing closer to Eldritch subconsciously, clinging to the familiarity of the hellhound. "Darkwater Crossing was me first home, but ze most recent group I belonged ta was a coven nearby ta zem -- Bittermoure Bayou," the witch answered in similarly hushed tones, dipping her head once in affirmation.
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Messages In This Thread
I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - March 24, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - March 26, 2021, 08:58 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - March 29, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - March 29, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - March 30, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 09, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 09, 2021, 11:49 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - April 09, 2021, 02:39 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 09, 2021, 06:38 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 09, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Rowan - April 11, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by RIP Eldritch - April 22, 2021, 08:45 AM
RE: I will face everything, and rise! - by Aerenys - April 23, 2021, 12:54 PM