Duskfire Glacier [m] i fear that no life will ever be like this again
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Perhaps this could count towards Ryes Medic trade?
Edit; The odd indents are hopefully not permanent, I edited a profile setting, sorry! 

Paws dug into the snow, claws unearthing a buried treasure made unperishable by the frigid temperatures 
in the night and the seemingly everlasting snow in the evenings. Alas spring was beginning to claim back 
the land and although winter was fighting gallantly, it would be no match for the heat of summer. Life was
being brought forth and with it ushered in the new season. Spring was such a fitting name for the beginning
of summer, mothers sprung life unto the lands with great passion and would shepherd their tiny lives through
the trials and tribulations of their first days of existence. It was a beautiful cycle but for Rye it was the
harbinger of guilt and shame, a near constant battle to justify his past actions, or rather, lack thereof. He did
not want to be useless anymore, he wanted to learn, he wanted to ensure life could remain no matter the
injury or complication. With his hunger finally sated Rye went out in search of Iana, hopefully she had the 
time to teach him some practical medicine.

It took shorter than expected to come across the cream colored female but she had her nose shoved into a 
crevice, Ryes head cocked to the side as approached. "Looking for something?" He abruptly asked with
no introduction first. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i fear that no life will ever be like this again - by Rye - March 26, 2021, 05:49 PM