Duskfire Glacier [m] i fear that no life will ever be like this again
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
There was still so much he had to learn, it all seemed overwhelming but he had hope that in the grand scale of things eventually he could save a life or possibly two. Rye was still unable to push what happened to the back of his head, in the quiet of the night when a drop of water sounded like the crack of branches his thoughts filled the silence, leaving him deprived of sleep most nights. There was hope his guilt would subside when he finally saved a life, repay what he thought was owed but since when were resolutions ever that cut and dry? 

Rye moved his attention back to Iana, confused by her discomfort his eyebrows raised slightly. He briefly thought about asking her why she was embarrassed but second thoughts got to him before he could open his mouth. "There's always a chance, I'm sure there is some buried secrets around here." It was his attempt to try to make her feel better, maybe it would work, maybe not. Either way Rye would move on to ask a question. "So, what can moss and mushrooms be used for? Are they useful on their own or do they require other things as well?" He asked, interest thickly laced in his voice.  
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i fear that no life will ever be like this again - by Rye - April 11, 2021, 03:47 PM