Herbalists' Cache Life goes so fast, I've been living so slow
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Happens from time to time, I understand! Whenever I get those I try to make myself write at least a little, even if it is just one sentence a day. That way when I do get that urge to write, I have ideas to bounce off of or keep.
Going to archive, pm me if you want this revived 

Their tail slunk between its hind legs, a posture Rye was not accustomed to receiving in light of his arrival. He did not see himself as a big scary guy, sure he had large paws but that was a common trait in his family. Without a second though Rye took a seat, his tail wrapping around the sides of his legs, with his posture relaxed and comfortable. Upon hearing the other males interest in herbs Rye thought to take a look, perhaps @Iana was in need of what the other found. However he knew it would be an overstep, for the moment he would remain still and investigate later. Rye shook his head at their apology, he knew not of any other packs claiming the forest they were in nor did he know of any near by his own home, except for 'Slyphs'. Though they never got into the topic of where she lived, a small twinge of regret left in his heart for being such a miserable oaf to the young female but that didn't bother him too much.

"No, no. You're fine, no one lives here except a pawful of small creatures." Rye gazed up at the trees, half expecting to see a few pair of eyes staring down at him but nothing was there, only branches and leaves. "I'm Rye, my home is actually thata' way." His muzzle pointed behind him, to the large mountain glacier in the distance. Although the view was mostly blocked by the canopy of trees above them, small portions of it could still be seen. "But I only know about one other pack, sadly I have no idea where it is so you are going to have to remain vigilant."
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Life goes so fast, I've been living so slow - by Vida - March 31, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Life goes so fast, I've been living so slow - by Rye - April 08, 2021, 06:38 PM