Ouroboros Spine neuling
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
*steals you and your BEAUTIFUL avatar art :)*

Patrolling the borders, to Adrastus, also meant patrolling beyond the borders so that he could keep track of the herds that moved near their range, as well as scout out wolves who might be lurking a respectful distance from their claim. Some came directly to them and called out, but he was well aware that others used the same tactic as he had- to come to the vicinity, but remain a small distance away so that they could be greeted when a guardian came around. 

While he was not a leader within the pack, Adrastus still considered it to be within his perogative to guard the borders and greet strangers, so when he heard the wolf's call, he made his way toward the borders, noticing that she had chosen to give them some space. She was a handsome creature to say the least- with a healthy, muscular frame and a thick, earth-toned pelt. Light freckling highlighted her cheekbones, which accented the deep, stormy ocean blue of her gaze. She looked to be taller than him- but this was no surprise for the male whose height was nothing notable. He had to wonder, of course, if perhaps she was another survivor of the landslide, having finally found her way home. 

So he greeted her with a nod of his head. "I greet you," He said calmly. "You have come to Moonglow, led by Kukutux and Sialuk. I am Adrastus; if there something I can help you with?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
neuling - by Shilloh - April 07, 2021, 12:50 PM
RE: neuling - by Adrastus - April 07, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: neuling - by Shilloh - April 07, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: neuling - by Adrastus - April 07, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: neuling - by Shilloh - April 07, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: neuling - by Adrastus - April 07, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: neuling - by Kukutux - April 08, 2021, 12:45 AM
RE: neuling - by Shilloh - April 21, 2021, 11:14 AM
RE: neuling - by Adrastus - April 26, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: neuling - by Kukutux - April 28, 2021, 02:40 PM
RE: neuling - by Shilloh - May 13, 2021, 02:31 PM