Ouroboros Spine take me back to a happy place
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Joining 
Set at the Edge of Moonglow. Tags for @Sialuk, @Kukutux@Antares, @Melaine, @Howl and @Ravaryn for reference. With FFG disbanding, I am throwing Keyni here. Any others who want to join in are welcome. Please gimme a heads up if I have messed up on assumptions, but I will try to keep it vague.

Keyni had taken some time off to venture away from the Spine, to travel back to her old home of Firefly Glen. It was a days travel, and her goal was simply to check up on how her old haunt was faring. If it was still riddled with debris and destruction, or if there were still some pockets that were at all habitable. And of course, there was her curiosity of locating @Howl and @Ravaryn, who had not re-united with the remaining Fireflies. She wondered what had become of them. Were they okay? Had they stayed behind, or packed up and moved on? Whatever their decision was, Keyni could be at peace knowing the young girl was with her father once more.

What she had found was disappointing, but by no means a surprise. The land was deserted, the scent marks of the borders barely a tingle in her nose. A ghost town, unfit for any sort of pack to thrive. She caught no sight or scent of anyone. Just the twittering of birds and the scampering of the odd squirrel or spring hare. The realization set in that Firefly Glen was no more. She sighed, turning away. It may very well have died long ago, when Antares lost his family. And besides, from her own feelings and quiet observation of the Ostrega, Moonglow had begun to feel more and more like home in the passing weeks.

Returning a day later, the tundrian mix had already made up her mind. But first, before she sought audience with @Kukutux or the wise @Sialuk, she raised her head and released her own call. A call for @Antares and @Melaine, should she be in the area. She knew @Bronco and his dark friend @Vallkyrie were away, traveling. She waited, curious if the former leader of the Glen would make an appearance. Then she called for either Kukutux or her daughter, with no sense of urgency in her voice. She had been in limbo long enough. Another few minutes would make little difference, with her mind now set.
Messages In This Thread
take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 07, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 07, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 08, 2021, 12:50 AM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Lane - April 10, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 11, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 12, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Vallkyrie - April 16, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 17, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 18, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 19, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Lane - April 20, 2021, 12:58 PM