Hideaway Strath [M] Offerings of Blood, Sweat and Tears
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein is hoping to use the claw to create a small inconsequential wound on each wolf as they hold their paw over the skull sitting atop the altar if you are not ok with that please tell me and we'll figure something out. Feel free to power play him doing so.

Vein watched as wolves began to gather and he knew now that this pack would be strong and that the unborn pups present here and now would be stronger yet.

He was very very pleased, This was a good pack and a strong pack and he was more then pleased to have had the gods lead him here.

His deep voice took on a warm cadence “Welcome. There is a ritual to perform, one to invite the gods in. To give them strength as they give us strength. With them by our sides, We, our pack and our children
His eyes flicked to both Nyra and then Aerin’s bellies “Will be stronger, our food plentiful and our enemies weaker.
His eyes moved to Derg “If not anything else then we will enjoy basking in the presence of our pack and the gods
He smiled as the fawn below his paw bleated as if in agreement though it was more likely in response to the growing group of predators

He showed them the square stone behind them the one Vein had cleaned for this ritual. Upon the stone was an elk skull complete with antlers, the antlers hung over the stone mounting the skull to the rock. Below the alter in a large Wolf skull lined with a leaf to hold a very sweet smelling mead,  he moved to the alter, the fawn left unattended did not try to run as if it were to scared too, or just well trained by it’s mother to stay still

I will need to have you all bleed just a bit into Elk vessel” He tugged a wicked sharp cougar claw from around his neck mounted on a thin vine, lifting his paw he held it above the skull and in a quick practised motion he swiped it across the side of his leg just beside the dew claw and a few drops of blood fell into the skull as he held his paw hovering above the skull. “Then drink of the Mead,

He frowned, as he looked down at the mead laden skull his paw already beginning to clot and the blood flow stopping slowly “Well perhaps not the pregnant females, the others will have to drink more to make up for you
He smiled wickedly and winked at Derg. Then continued his explanation “I will bleed the fawn and add it’s blood to ours a mix of predator and prey, of Life and of Blood and Bone bound together. Then after I mark you all individually with the blood of the sacrifice and I properly give it’s heart to the gods. We must eat the sacrifice, We do this as the sun rises; we do not have much time

He shifted back to the fawn and placed his paw gently upon it’s back, eliciting another bleat from the creature “Aerin I’d like to know you you could hold the fawn above this Altar

His gaze fell to Aerin would she help him? He needed another to participate in the gods will. He needed an acolyte, he was worried deep down that the will of the gods might scare her, but he A H-meno’ob, A Shaman, A Priest must follow this path and if she could not walk at his side then.. It did not bare thinking of he needed both like he need air and blood to live.
Messages In This Thread
[M] Offerings of Blood, Sweat and Tears - by Vein - April 10, 2021, 09:12 PM
RE: [M] Offerings of Blood, Sweat and Tears - by Derg - April 13, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: [M] Offerings of Blood, Sweat and Tears - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: [M] Offerings of Blood, Sweat and Tears - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 09:03 PM