Duskfire Glacier they will not be hurt.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
He saw the look in her eyes, noticed the twitches in her lips and felt the cold shift between them. Rye wanted to take back his words, apologize for asking and pretend it did not happen but there was none of that. Imaq gave her confession, at first she stumbled with her words but then the female released the rest in near quick succession. A solemn silence filled the space between them after she spoke her last word and Rye let the quite grow as he gathered himself. He wondered what words he could string together to make up for her fathers betrayal but the more he tried, the more he realized there are not enough words in any language that approached fixing the betrayal. 
"I'm sorry Imaq." He murmured, letting a few moments pass by before speaking again. "I have only known you a short time but the Imaq I know is none of those things. The one I know is benevolent, gentle and as vibrant as the lights in the night sky." His words remained softly spoken, their sincerity clear and concise. Rye wasn't going to ask why she was labeled those things, it wasn't his place to know, in his heart, all that mattered was who she was in the present. No one had a clean or strictly happy past, everyone went through something and changed because of it but it was always up to them how they could build their present and future for the better.   
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - April 19, 2021, 09:41 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - April 20, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - April 21, 2021, 12:00 AM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - April 22, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - April 24, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - April 24, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - May 02, 2021, 07:32 PM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Rye - May 08, 2021, 12:50 AM
RE: they will not be hurt. - by Imaq - May 10, 2021, 03:50 PM