Big Salmon Lake And now you got to freak me out
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
All Welcome 
Setting: Night — 22:13
Weather: Clear skies, warm, no breeze, calm, and quiet
Tags: @Eldritch

The Spaniard wanders further north. Finding the large lake he knew not the name of. He knows he can find fish here though and his belly is screaming out to him to quench its undying hunger. Having not eaten since his fight with Nyra due to his neck and mouth being so fucked up, he feels more confident in being able to swallow something down. 

His face still stings horribly and the sun beaming down onto it all day didn’t help. Night has fallen now and the air is comfortably warm. He desires the darkness of night rather than the brightness of day. Easier to slink around, perhaps go about unnoticed or maybe sneak up in unsuspecting prey. 

So he moves stiffly to the edge of the water, head level with his shoulders in a comfortably languid gait. Stopping at the waters edge he feels the liquid tickle his paws. Dipping his large, ruined head down his purple tongue laps up the water. He swallows it slowly, wincing at it goes down. Fuck, everything hurts. He can only drink a few more mouthfuls before ultimately being unable to make himself take another. Maybe he wouldn’t be able to eat much today either.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 07:14 PM