Blackfeather Woods Wait, so psych eval isn't a formality?
I'm losing my faith in our lives apart.
35 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
What do you know of being lost! He spouted next, unable to contain himself when faced with something so ridiculous. How could his shadow have any understanding of that? It followed him everywhere, it kept him company while his home burned, never to be alone. Clawing after him, drowning him.

The next words that fell from his shadow's mouth meant nothing; he did not hear them, or at least made no indication that he had heard them. Instead he was rambling and letting his own voice spill over again and again, overwhelming.

Come out, Mis! He shouted. We're home now! I told you I'd find her, she's here, and so is dad! He was pacing as he rambled, going on to lunge towards the claim's edge (away from Eldritch) and floundering a moment as vertigo swept through him. He almost tripped himself and lay flat on his chin, but at the last second swung around again, then planted his rear-end down and braced against the earth.

He looked a little green around the gills. The world spun around him — shadows, reaching darkness, everything growing white eyes. Spidering out at him with eager bark-coated fingers. Don't give me that look, he practically spat, without looking up.

He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head.
Messages In This Thread
Wait, so psych eval isn't a formality? - by Hypnos - May 05, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Wait, so psych eval isn't a formality? - by Hypnos - May 05, 2021, 01:30 PM