Wapun Meadow Down my thigh
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Pandora steps lightly across the meadow, nowhere specific in mind as she goes; no one specific in mind — well, maybe the only wolf she’d met so far. Besides him, she’s been alone and she greatly contemplated seeking his presence once more. That is until she senses another.

The sound of grass being stepped on alerts her keen sense of hearing and her large ears perk and swivel at the sound. She stills, her tail flicks against her hocks. Pandora is alone no longer and it appears as if she knows this. Scanning the area in front of her with scarlet eyes and finding nothing. She slowly turns around then and behold there’s her mysterious company wading towards her; one of deep black and brilliant copper. She smiles. She’s not naive, but she silver tongue has both gotten her into trouble and gotten her out of it. She has confidence in her abilities and the swiftness her form holds. She is not a fighter, but she can run like wind if she truly needs to. 

Yet with this in mind, her eyes move over the male. His stance is dominating, tail high like a banner, and his gaze (is that one eye?) is set directly on her, unwavering. Her smile remains. Though she turns to face him fully, confident in her form. Until she’s gently prostrating herself before him, elegantly rolling onto her back, revealing her cute, pink, and oh so vulnerable, stomach to this stranger in submission. Perhaps he lives nearby? He smells of others — he has a pack? Either way, her smile is light and she reveals herself to him submissively.
I’m no threat to you. It says, but her smile says other things. She likes to play with those she comes across and he will be no different. 

So she lies there waiting for him to come closer to investigate. She’s not pretending to be hurt, she is showing him that he is in charge. Her brilliant ruby eyes meet his single eyed gaze and her tail flicks softly on the flowers beneath her. She doesn’t say a word, she’s not trying to attract his ire, but if she does she’s going to run with it — literally and figuratively.
Messages In This Thread
Down my thigh - by Pandora - May 07, 2021, 06:40 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Merrick - May 07, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Pandora - May 07, 2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Merrick - May 07, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Pandora - May 07, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Merrick - May 07, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Pandora - May 07, 2021, 08:40 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Merrick - May 13, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Pandora - May 13, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Merrick - May 17, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Down my thigh - by Pandora - June 12, 2021, 03:32 PM