Blackfeather Woods Ultra Violence
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Pack Activity 
Posting isn't mandatory, however it will be assumed everyone is present. Making some big assumptions here, please let me know if I need to change anything! <3

Rowan had been gone for some time. There was no trace of him, all of his scent in the Woods was fading. No explanations, no nothing. Eldritch was worried for him, more so too for the well-being of the pack. She needed to do something. 

Finding a decent sized clearing within the trees, the Seer called for all of Ivory Rose: @Aerenys, @Allana, @Santiago Arcos, @Takiyok, @Taikon.

Once everyone was present, El spoke, her voice carrying louder than she would normally speak at all. 
"There is no sign of Rowan, I'm sure we all have noticed...and Zephyr is also lost to the wind. Our numbers are small, and if we are going to make it as a pack, we need to stick together." The Nightwish sighed deeply. 

"...In Rowan's absence, I am taking his place as Alpha of Ivory Rose. Your thoughts and opinions as to our future are welcome. As we have always stood for-- nobody will be turned away. Especially now." With that the Seer fell silent, opening the floor for all who wished to speak.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
Messages In This Thread
Ultra Violence - by RIP Eldritch - May 09, 2021, 03:47 PM
RE: Ultra Violence - by Santiago Arcos - May 09, 2021, 06:12 PM
RE: Ultra Violence - by Taikon - May 10, 2021, 10:23 AM
RE: Ultra Violence - by Aerenys - May 17, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: Ultra Violence - by Allana - May 18, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Ultra Violence - by Hypnos - May 18, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: Ultra Violence - by RIP Eldritch - May 29, 2021, 05:32 PM