Ouroboros Spine xxiii. in each others wounds
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
The doe's jaw slackened slightly, peridots going wide for a heartbeat when her words caused the matchmaker to cry. Her own pale emeralds glossed over a moment later, ears folding back as she padded to the Moon's side and let her side press flush against Kukutux's. The closest gesture a wolf had for providing a shoulder to cry on. She touched her temple briefly against the duck's alabaster shoulder, offering this gesture of comfort in place of words.

It was hard to believe so much grief and loss could be worth meeting her, but she smiled gently -- having to fight back tears of her own pain. How long since anyone had been happy to see her, let alone keep her company? "I'm grateful to have met you as well. I never had a sister and now I have found several," she laughed lightly, the noise still a bit wet as if clogged with unshed tears, thinking of Sialuk and Keyni and even Shikoba. 

Her smile turned a bit shy, green gaze flitting to the trees as her thoughts turned to the spiritbear. "I think perhaps the spirits blessed me. I could love him, very easily." If she didn't already that was. "Aiolos is blessed to have yours as well."

"I think you once said that you cannot marry as Moon to the village...might I ask why, if you are not tired of speaking of such things, that is?"
The two-year asked, somewhat hesitantly. "Why can't a woman be both?" She didn't quite understand why Kukutux was allowed to bear Aiolos' cubs but was forbidden from marrying him if she so desired.
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
xxiii. in each others wounds - by Lótë - May 12, 2021, 09:28 PM
RE: xxiii. in each others wounds - by Kukutux - May 13, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: xxiii. in each others wounds - by Lótë - May 21, 2021, 11:28 PM
RE: xxiii. in each others wounds - by Kukutux - May 24, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: xxiii. in each others wounds - by Lótë - June 01, 2021, 06:09 PM
RE: xxiii. in each others wounds - by Kukutux - June 03, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: xxiii. in each others wounds - by Lótë - June 18, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: xxiii. in each others wounds - by Kukutux - June 21, 2021, 08:01 PM
RE: xxiii. in each others wounds - by Lótë - June 24, 2021, 02:39 PM
RE: xxiii. in each others wounds - by Kukutux - June 29, 2021, 02:27 PM