Ouroboros Spine Under billowing sky
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
When she came to meet with him, it was with a cheerful but expectant gaze. He greeted her with a soft smile and a low, rumbling growl; perhaps more affectionately than he might have expected himself to sound, but considering the occasion, and the warmth in his heart that he felt for her, it had happened naturally.

There was a question in her gaze, but he could sense that there was some anticipation as well. They had already discussed the potential for them to be joined together, and for all intents and purposes he had considered himself engaged, even before he'd received Kukutux's blessing. Now, though, he had gone about this engagement the proper way, and all that was left was to make things official.

Lótë," He began, answering her with a congenial rumble. It felt so odd to be so formal about something- but he also felt that he should respect her boundaries, where familiarity was concerned, at least until they were wed. "I have spoken to Kukutux and she gives us her blessing; I have prepared this otter skin for you, and my ulaq. as well. I would offer it to you, as I would offer you my heart and my name." He said.
Messages In This Thread
Under billowing sky - by Adrastus - May 29, 2021, 07:38 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Lótë - June 01, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Adrastus - June 04, 2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Lótë - June 04, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Adrastus - June 28, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Lótë - July 14, 2021, 01:14 AM