Silver Moraine [m] i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Implications!

As bold as Raimo felt with Jakoul, he felt the stirrings of such forthright desire here and now. Where before his attention to the dark woman had been born of lust and pain in tandem, now he was eager for the distraction that this new body offered to him; he would seek out pleasure for himself first and deal with the stranger later should they protest.

The way they moved, the way they watched him, Raimo could only see consent in every inch of them. Would it feel like the tender moments with his love? Or more carnal - like the shadow?

The silver stranger was as different as they could be: not plush and pale like Kukutux who had denied him, not as effeminate or athletic as Jakoul with her lies and her betrayal. It would be purely physical, as these connections were meant to be.

☆ (MUSICAL INTERLUDE?!) ☆

He is tired but alive; revived in a sense, feeling the hum of every inch of skin, a suitable level of endorphins flooding his body.

Had he been too rough on the smaller wolf? Would they deny him now, just like the others? Raimo did not even know their name - but he did not mind that, too drunk on the shared intimacy, having been touch starved for so long.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - May 30, 2021, 12:15 AM
RE: you make a fine shrine to me - by Raimo - May 30, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - June 02, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Raimo - June 02, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - June 02, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Raimo - June 03, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - June 10, 2021, 02:32 PM
RE: [m] i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - August 01, 2021, 03:23 PM