Redhawk Caldera It ain't fitting
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
The female didn’t seem to pay much attention to what Slate was saying and it worried her. She wasn’t doing so well, was she? She seemed to ignore whatever she was saying and just being in her own thoughts, maybe she had already made up her mind that she didn’t want to let Slate in. Not that Slate knew is she wanted in or not but being put into a little box with a label saying “no” was setting her off and kind of annoying her. She did her best to not let it stress her out or let it show.

Her question caught her off surprise and Slate almost wanted to say something sarcastic but bit her lip. Of course, she didn’t know the name of this place, did they expect her to? Was that part of the process of getting a new home that she had missed out on? ”No.” She wasn’t apologetic about it either, she couldn’t see how she was supposed to know this stuff beforehand. She almost didn’t say anything else but decided to elaborate a little.

”I was hoping you could tell me more about this place.” She didn’t like being put on the spot like that and it was getting harder to control her emotions but she did it anyway. Slate hated socializing for this very reason. Expectations of her was not something she had become used to, likely never would. She hated how others would stand there, expecting something of her, expecting her to say and do the right thing – that and people just sucked in general. They had hidden agendas, didn’t say what was on their mind, right out lied about it too. Slate looked at the other female and decided not to hide herself under some pretense of being a nice girl anymore.

”Look I don’t know what you expect of me right now. I am not good at people reading.” So maybe she could enlighten Slate a little in what was expected of her? ”I ain’t done this stuff much.” No shit Slate.
Messages In This Thread
It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 06, 2021, 12:48 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 07, 2021, 08:13 AM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 07, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 03:33 PM