Noctisardor Bypass Moving On Out?
51 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Calcifer was not going to get any help making his decision. Mahler was encouraging and comforting as ever, but he left it up to Cal to decide his fate. Where he wanted to go and what would come next in his life. Luckily the natural order of things and actions of others made the possibility of his leaving normal as Mahler described it. This did not need to be as big as this transaction was making it. At least that is what Calcifer played for himself in his head to continue.

"Right... this is... natural. It was bound to come at some point" Calcifer stated with a feigned humorous tone. "And I can decide to visit or return... or it's opposite." he trailed off looking finally to Mahler. He paused a moment looking into the face and eyes of his lifelong guardian before a look of certainty came across his face. "Thank you, Mahler. For looking after my family and me. I retain the name of a man I no longer remember and never knew... but... I hope I have been a good son for you." he stated with a slight smile upon his muzzle.

Due to a growth hormone disorder, Calcifer is very large.
He is the wolf equivalent of an 8ft tall man for reference
and has been mistaken for a grizzly bear in the past
but is closer to the size of a giant panda bear. XD

Messages In This Thread
Moving On Out? - by Calcifer - June 07, 2021, 08:17 PM
RE: Moving On Out? - by Mahler - June 08, 2021, 09:25 PM
RE: Moving On Out? - by Calcifer - June 08, 2021, 10:36 PM
RE: Moving On Out? - by Mahler - June 13, 2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Moving On Out? - by Calcifer - June 14, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Moving On Out? - by Mahler - June 15, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Moving On Out? - by Calcifer - June 22, 2021, 09:52 PM
RE: Moving On Out? - by Mahler - June 25, 2021, 10:59 PM