Larksong Grotto A Million Years
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

She did pass someone!

The young crane's legs came to a halt, though she'd falter a little from the faintness already being indured -- could she really afford to stop right now? Too late, Izu's curiosity already got the better of her. Her crown swiveled sideways, and her lilac depths drawn to see a grey-swarthed man with a sapphire stare. Through all this heat was the scent of seasalt, which radiated off of him like the ocean itself -- was he from the shores just up north?

"H-Hello." That's what he was saying to her, right? Did 'Ahoy' mean hello too, or was she misinterpreting something? Izu wouldn've opened her mouth to speak again, if her eyes didn't become fixated on something else which peeked just slightly behind the pirate -- and that was his vibrant red tail. It was stark contrast in comparison to the rest of his body, and the girl found herself staring at the velvety tassel for a bit longer than necessary...

Until she realized she was staring.

"I...Yes, yes I do." The crane finally said after a while, a still-doll expression hiding the inner tension she'd felt from that akward pause. 

This aside, yes. Scouting around the Teekons in the past granted her the luck of knowing where one was, but it was the draining energy brought by the heat causing movement to feel like a chore. "Do you want me to show you?" hopefully, Izumi wouldn't pass out on her way there.

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
A Million Years - by Njord - June 29, 2021, 07:56 AM
RE: A Million Years - by Izumi - June 29, 2021, 10:05 AM
RE: A Million Years - by Njord - June 30, 2021, 10:56 AM
RE: A Million Years - by Izumi - June 30, 2021, 11:43 AM