Nocturne Summit Tis a far cry from home for a poor lonely thing
99 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Hmm! The need to have his questions answered hung upon his lips. Kynareth was indeed invested in the bard’s tale.

The Taggerung smiled knowingly, nodding his head, and entering the state of storyteller once again. He wanted to be sure that his audience was listening, that he understood the importance of such fanciful legend.

To rule them, of course.

The smile on the Taggerung’s face spread slowly.

I have called you here today to propose a pact. I will rule over you as your king, and in turn you will have all that you could desire, Kojall told them.

The storyteller looked to Kynareth with interest at this point in the story, but he did not stop again.

The sisters of sea and air did not respond immediately. Aellar was sure to follow her brother. She could not help but to be enticed at the thought of eternal life with no cares to burden her. Enokhe was more resistant, but this was the pride of the ruler of the ocean.

Still, both Enokhe and Aellar conceded. Enokhe requested to rule over the sea as a commander of King Kojall. The mountain agreed. Aellar asked for the skies to remain hers, for none to invade her peaceful world. The mountain agreed again, pleased that he had convinced them with nothing more than his brawn and his confidence.

Another knowing expression found its way onto the Taggerung’s snout. His whiskers twitched with anticipation.

Ipnos had said nothing. He stood beside the trees. He gazed at his siblings coldly, sadly.

I cannot agree, Kojall. The forest has taught me many things, and I do not believe you could rule in my domain – king or no king.

The Taggerung sighed heavily. As a boy, this had always been his favorite part of that story.

What do you think Kojall thought when faced with his brother’s words? the Taggerung asked of his audience, curious to know what the descendant of the mountain thought.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tis a far cry from home for a poor lonely thing - by Taggerung - August 03, 2021, 12:56 PM