Duskfire Glacier I'll be honest, I'm alright with me.
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
OOC: Couldn't resist. <3

The mini Tundrian was getting more mobile and more active each day. Every time he opened his eyes, he knew that there was something new bound to be waiting for him. His to discover. The other day he had nearly made it outside, beyond the dark of the innards of the cavern. But he had been thwarted by his mother, who in his opinion, was a little too overprotective. After whining and protesting, he gave in to her soft but stern instructions to stay inside.

Lately, she seemed willing to have allowed him and his siblings to wander further. Even so far as to step outside, but only within a few feet of the cave, where he could be watched from a distance. Eagerly, he toddled towards the light again, curious of that fuzzy, odd green fur on the floor. The ruddy child from the other day was there too! His tail broke into a slow wag. Someone else, darker like his mom, was with her too. She seemed...different than last time. Less animated. With the silky chocolate pelt of a mink clutched in his mouth, he plopped down next to the other boy. He gave his toy a shake, hoping to entice them into game of tug. But his still dark eyes laid on Wayfarer, bright with concern.
Messages In This Thread
I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Wayfarer - July 27, 2021, 05:46 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Veteran - July 27, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Ensio - July 27, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Wayfarer - July 29, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Veteran - August 03, 2021, 09:48 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Wayfarer - October 02, 2021, 02:25 PM