Ouroboros Spine liv. i'm trying to find all the love that you gave me
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —

lómion was the first to give painting a try. his mother watched on with shining eyes, grinning brightly at his excitement. ”beautiful,” she breathed, bending for a moment to brush her muzzle against his crown. when she straightened, she dipped both fore paws in the dye and then reared onto her haunches — placing her digits against the outer wall of the den and leaving her prints behind when she had dropped down onto all fours. she hoped all the cubs would leave prints of their own, or at least some sort of scribbled doodle — almost like the notches in a doorframe measuring how tall a household’s children were. 

she turned at the pheasant’s approach, offering the warrior woman a welcoming smile. ”shikoba,” she greeted warmly, tail picking up a joyful wag to have company. she spent much of her time with children these days. though she found she loved motherhood, it was nice to speak with adults occasionally. ”i greet you. we have been practicing painting if you would like to join us.”
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
RE: liv. i'm trying to find all the love that you gave me - by Lótë - October 13, 2021, 12:45 PM