Ouroboros Spine Into the mystic
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
He's really developed well since I first brought him in. 

Fading sounds good to me. I'd love to have the both of them grow a closer relationship as time goes on.

Inutsuk could tell that Samani didn't quite yet know the answer, both by her expression and the following reply. This was understandable. None could expect a child so young to know what path they wanted to pursue for their future. While still young, they all still had time. He did, though, admire the fact that she seemed to have an open mind about her options. None were immediately rejected, yet none were selected either. She did, however, question one.

"What is wise council?" 

The idea of it sounded easy to explain in his head, but once asked, the man couldn't seem to find the words right away. It took him a few moments to think, gaze set blankly forward.

Well.. in this, there are many ways to describe it. By finding this path, you have set your desire upon learning from others who are considered wise. They will teach you things you have yet to learn, so later you can teach to others. Then, you will be able to counsel those who require it. This may include providing suggestions and opinions... advising them on important matters. Perhaps even learning what it means to lead. There can also be a spiritual aspect of it as well. Should you decide that you wish to align your sights with those not physically present, you could seek out another who shares the tongue of spirits and learn how to interpret signs and messages. I know little of the spiritual world, so I'm afraid I can't speak more in depth.

Releasing the statue-like stare, Inutsuk cast his eyes downward, searching for some reaction to determine whether she understood his definition. Hopefully he had worded it properly, for if not, she would have to find another to better explain.
Messages In This Thread
Into the mystic - by Samani - November 04, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Into the mystic - by Inutsuk - November 05, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: Into the mystic - by Samani - November 07, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Into the mystic - by Inutsuk - November 09, 2021, 01:08 PM
RE: Into the mystic - by Samani - November 10, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: Into the mystic - by Inutsuk - November 18, 2021, 07:46 PM
RE: Into the mystic - by Samani - November 19, 2021, 07:24 PM
RE: Into the mystic - by Inutsuk - November 28, 2021, 01:04 AM
RE: Into the mystic - by Samani - December 01, 2021, 02:19 AM
RE: Into the mystic - by Inutsuk - January 10, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Into the mystic - by Samani - January 11, 2022, 10:32 PM