Dragoncrest Cliffs pay no mind to the rabble
21 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry this took so long!

Hollis took several breaths of the cool, brine-scented air, trying to settle herself by listening to the sea breeze as it rustled the naked trees. Soon her nerves were eased by this cold wind; and this was good timing. A wolf approached, large and strong. It had been a while since she had seen the stranger last, and she may not have recognized him but for the shock of red fur covering his tail. This was the one who had come for the sick white wolf.

Nervously, Hollis took to her feet, her tail and ears lowered. With a glance she searched his cool blue eyes for recognition, but found none there. How could there be, with how quickly she had run from the scene in the Tangle.

"Hello," the young wolf spoke, gathering strength to her voice as best she could. "My name is Hollis. I have come to ask if I could... stay here in Sapphique. If just for the winter." She added this quickly. To ask for permanent residence right away seemed like too much. "I am a decent fisher and hunter, but it wasn't enough on its own. I'm terribly hungry."
Messages In This Thread
pay no mind to the rabble - by Hollis - November 16, 2021, 01:18 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Njord - November 16, 2021, 09:53 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Hollis - November 24, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Njord - December 01, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Erzulie - December 03, 2021, 11:15 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Hollis - December 04, 2021, 08:36 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Njord - December 08, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Erzulie - December 12, 2021, 01:12 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Hollis - December 13, 2021, 08:28 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Njord - December 16, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Erzulie - December 16, 2021, 05:40 PM