Snowforest Taiga contagion
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
OOC: Discovery by Ensio and Veteran. Powerplay of referencing Veteran with Ensio given by Zoo.

The ice and silver boy huffed forcibly, his steps heavy as he trudged along with @Veteran at his side. Together they had gone off on their own, outside of the protective boundary of the Glacier. Not to run off brazenly. And certainly not to go and find Makatza, his brat of a sister. In fact, if Ensio ever saw her again, he would promptly chase her off.

"...and like I was saying, she's a hellion! A psychopath. Can't be trusted. It would've only been a matter of time until she tore the pack apart!" He clacked his jaws, venting his still raw anger. He was close to Veteran. Protective, even. Their mothers may be different, but they shared a common father in Wintersbane. The difference in the bloodline on their maternal side was inconsequential to the boy. "I was sick and tired of watching from the side lines while she ripped everyone up and got away with it. I wasn't gonna stand for it anymore."

The cut on his ear was healing. It was no longer painful, and even when it had been, Ensio had shown no indication that it bothered him. In time it may scar over, or he may be left with a permeant nick there. Which was fine with him. A nice reminder of his resolve to come battering down on Makatza, whenever their paths crossed. 

He stopped abruptly, possibly causing Veteran to bump into him. He crinkled his nose at the smell. "Ewgh! Do you smell that?! It's worse than any bad meat I've come across!" He crept forward again, slowly. Instinctively cautious. Around a bend he spotted her. The form of the sickly doe, just as she collapsed in a heap of skin and bones. "Oh shit..."
Messages In This Thread
contagion - by ThE nArRaToR - November 16, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: contagion - by Ensio - November 16, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: contagion - by Veteran - November 17, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: contagion - by Issorartuyok - November 17, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: contagion - by RIP Eldritch - November 17, 2021, 06:22 PM
RE: contagion - by Ensio - November 17, 2021, 06:38 PM
RE: contagion - by Veteran - November 18, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: contagion - by Issorartuyok - November 19, 2021, 06:01 PM
RE: contagion - by RIP Eldritch - November 21, 2021, 05:19 PM
RE: contagion - by Ensio - December 02, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: contagion - by Veteran - December 04, 2021, 10:05 AM