Oystercatcher Tide Pools Fine Dining
96 Posts
Ooc — Maria
She watched from her crouching perch as the man just simply... lifted the thing out of the water. Selena held her breath for but a moment, fearing for the stranger's paw in case the creature clamped on to him but nothing seemed to happen. The rock just wobbled a few times on the stone before her and settled into an undisturbed rest once more. Her mind was blown and her head whipped to the side letting her nose nose fully smoosh against it's shell. She could have just done that the entire time. 

"Yes," This was it. She spoke softly after a few more test smooshes asked, "What is it?"

This was mostly spoken to herself as her rattling mind already had forgotten she asked many follow up questions. Her tail thumped against the damp rock soil to show she was paying attention, but now in a sitting position Selena toyed with the oyster mindlessly with one paw. There was no food here? Was this entire journey just a mistake? She wouldn't go home no matter what, though. She had a point to prove! A point that literally no one else but her cared about but a point nonetheless.

"Dash." The shadow tried out his name, her black eyes meeting his own of forest greens.  "My name is Selena and yeah," She broke searching his eyes to look over the superficial wounds on her forelegs. "And here I thought I was just bad at making friends." A girlish laugh was laced in some nervousness as her attention fell back to the rock creature. "Should I just, you know like- should I bite it?" The question was sort of a mute point as she tried this approach anyway, wrapping her muzzle gently around the smelly rock and lifting it carefully from the ground. The thing was larger than expected and hyperextended her jaw slightly, causing her useless tongue to loll out the side as she stared at Dash for approval. This didn't seem right.
Messages In This Thread
Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 21, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 22, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 22, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 23, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 23, 2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 23, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 24, 2021, 11:16 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 27, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - December 03, 2021, 08:06 PM