Totoka River Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat
7 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Isari could pinpoint the exact moment the other wolf had clocked in on her reaction; it was almost like her company was ducking under a low-hanging branch the way she folded into herself, playing limbo for a chance of some kind of symbiotic relationship. Good, Isari thought, let her fear me. 

The wolfess also noted the way the girl hesitated, the girl's walk towards the bank looked as if she was imagining an execution block in front of her rather than a measly river. Isari was just barely able to stop herself from rolling her eyes when the other turned back to look at her, eyes glancing quickly to her catch and before moving up to meet Isari's eyes. Two thoughts came to mind immediately: 1. God, had this girl ever even fished once before? 2. When was the last time she was able to eat?

Then, when the wolf asked for advice (for a 'friend', no less), Isari wasn't able to stop an amused huff from tumbling out of her mouth. "I would tell your 'friend' to figure it out," the wolfess grumped with a raised brow. "Perhaps even try their luck with begging at some pack's border."

Even so, Isari hauled herself up and away from her nearly-gone meal and sauntered over to sit gently beside the girl. This wolf won't survive another week on her own if she can't even catch herself a simple meal like this. 

"Those are your target choices. Pick one; quickly and quietly, this isn't an invitation for conversation," Isari instructed with a subtle nod of her head in the direction of the slimy water-goers, "then just get it. Doesn't matter how. If you're faster with your paws try picking one closer to the edge and shoving it against the wall, might slip away or it might not. If you think your mouth is your best bet, try that. Just aim right and sink your teeth into the moron." Of course, Isari was still Isari and accompanied nearly every sentence with a sigh, as if the punctuation itself was punching them from her lungs. I could be doing so many things other than this.
----
Isari speaks both English and French
Don't ever be afraid to reach out about anything. You're all amazing!! Thank you <3
Messages In This Thread
Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 23, 2021, 10:42 PM
Isari - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 24, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 25, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - December 03, 2021, 08:00 PM