Lake Rodney When you see me baby will you scream or will you laugh?
27 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Kapros was an observant creature by nature. He had to be — you could never be too careful around strangers. It paid to be attentive, to catch every glance, twitch, breath, and whatever other minutiae that others expressed. So no, he did not miss the twitch of that ear; he felt a familiar validity strike him in that moment.

With a quick glance to the water and back, Kapros made up his mind. He tread closer with an eager crawl and then stopped short of where the dark stranger lingered, one paw raised and body rigid, like some kind of pointing hound.

You there! He called to her — yes, it was a her! He'd missed her gasp completely by this point, but was pleased at the owl-eyed stare she gave him.

You're trespassing! By order of King Neb I must detain you. His tail swished once before taking a position of authority, meanwhile his snaking head raised up a tidge. Kapros knew how to assume different roles on the fly — its what made him a good grifter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When you see me baby will you scream or will you laugh? - by Kapros - November 30, 2021, 08:29 PM