Duskfire Glacier Ilik
190 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
I absolutely love Isso's idea for a feast/celebration of life, but I was hoping we could hold it in the Valley instead of the glacier? That way there can be a little more separation between the grief/mourning and the feasting/celebration of life. Message me and let me know what you think!

Their paths would cross as Veteran patrolled the glacier. His heart pulled him out toward the Moonglow camp, where there was feasting and singing and storytelling and laughter. Here, there was only grief and sadness. Veteran wished he could go and forget about it all for a while, but he had to stay until they held the death ceremony. It was already in the works. Mom and Issorartuyok would host a short, somber ceremony at the the burial site, there would be a pack howl, and then everyone would transition out to the Moonglow hunter's camp for feasting and a celebration of life for the deceased. He just had to hang on until then. 

Issorartuyok's form was a sight for sore eyes. "You're back!" Veteran ran to him, barking for joy even as tears streamed down his face. He would slow only slightly before crashing into his mentor's chest to bury his face. Truly, Issorartuyok's presence in his life was the only thing holding him together in the wake of his father's death. He still had a mother, and he still had a father-figure. Ensio and Arius had neither, and that was too sad for the boy to even comprehend.
Messages In This Thread
Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 02, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 05, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 06, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 07, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 08, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 12, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 16, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 21, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 29, 2021, 10:03 PM