Sunset Valley Lights from the airfield, shining upon you.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Upon Towhees request the man sat, the exhaustion of his burst in anger plopping his whole body down, with no desire to properly sit up he stayed put. He watched as she looked him over, his jaw clinching with shame over the fact of how much he has been reduced to nothing but a sniffling mess; still, he relaxed and nodded to reassure her he was fine. The following words of hers twisted his stomach, his hawk eyes switching between her and his paws, much like a guilty puppy. It was clear he felt guilty for her loss but Rye stayed silent while she spoke, only giving next to nothing glimpses of his eyes. 
Towhee offered him a friend but- "I don't think I deserve a good friend like you right now Towhee. I've fucked up so badly in your life and my own." Tears welled in his eyes, his muzzle tilted upwards to keep the tears at bay but they were too fat to not break the dam. A steady stream of visible pain flowed down his face. Did she not know just how much of a incompetent dolt he was? He lost his family, he let them go when he shouldn't have and because of his stupidity, they were likely dead. What a father, what a husband.   
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 13, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 20, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 27, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 27, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 01, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 04, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 05, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 07, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 10, 2022, 03:38 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 17, 2022, 12:51 AM