Firefly Ravine teach me what I have not yet learned
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Things were changing.

Numbers in Moonglow had shrunk. Winter was thickening. Prey was scarce. 

Was that all? No. One more thing... A missing piece of Morte's heart had returned. 

Before, the former man had nothing left but the taint of blood on his soul. There was no kindness and no love to reciprocate. Now he was Inutsuk and everything that he lacked before was slowly slithering into his life.

One of those in particular: companionship. 

He had never known what love was, what it felt like, or how to find it. Now it seemed to find him. More-like, Shikoba had found him and dug it out from the pile of discarded remains. Though, as he continued to feel drawn to her, the man worried. He worried that he wouldn't have a clue of what to do once the two had shared what they felt. Guidance was needed and so he would ask to receive it by calling the one wolf he knew he could trust to be honest. @Kukutux.
Messages In This Thread
teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - December 31, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Kukutux - December 31, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - December 31, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Kukutux - December 31, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - December 31, 2021, 05:10 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Kukutux - December 31, 2021, 09:54 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - January 01, 2022, 02:17 AM