Ouroboros Spine GETCHO DOG BITCH! it don't bite. YES IT DO.
219 Posts
Ooc — Me
Wrapping up my threads. I will fade this one out. Thank you!

Kausiut was not very picky, when it came to food. She usually gobbled it all down in one take and occasionally would take a weird look at it again, if her stomach decided to push it out. She watched the hunter carefully, though most of the action she missed. The lady was too fast and, when she returned with a white bird and placed it before her, it seemed as if she had conjured it out of thin air. Like a wolf-equivalent of a magician.

Kill it? Kausiut understood, what was asked from her, but still she tilted her head to the side and eyed Shikoba quizzically. The bird struggled against the older wolf's grasp, desperate to break free. After a little thought the girl leaned forward to do the deed, but something happened - either she missed the mark, or the bird managed to strike her directly in the muzzle or the hunter's grip slipped just enough for the little thing to break free. The next moment the bird was scurrying away, dragging its injured wing and making an attempt to fly.

Without a second look back, Kausiut marched after it, forgetting entirely the older companion.
Messages In This Thread
GETCHO DOG BITCH! it don't bite. YES IT DO. - by Shikoba - January 01, 2022, 01:32 AM
RE: GETCHO DOG BITCH! it don't bite. YES IT DO. - by Kausiut - February 02, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: GETCHO DOG BITCH! it don't bite. YES IT DO. - by Shikoba - February 05, 2022, 12:43 AM
RE: GETCHO DOG BITCH! it don't bite. YES IT DO. - by Kausiut - February 21, 2022, 02:45 PM