Emberflame Ridge Every face, every song.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
<3
[size=small]The aura around Towhee changed, from blowing raspberries to issuing a disclaimer. The shift put him on edge, his own demeanor settled into businesslike. Although Towhee reassured him it wasn't entirely serious, that didn't stop his brain from wondering what she was about to lay onto him. She told him to consider what she had to say, with that statement Ryes anticipation upscaled. 

Moonglow, a pack not too far from his current residence, that was what Towhee offered. A place to start anew, she said, and a place they could enjoy each others company. Rye opened his mouth to speak, preparing to sharply reject her offer. The perceived connotations of abandoning his family bittered him, how could he up and leave his home? However, he kept his silence close to chest. His expression contorted, brows stitching together and his jaw tightening as he gave genuine consideration to his friends offer. He thought about what it meant to start new, what it would entail. Would he be admiting defeat that his family will not return by leaving the pack in which his wife and him founded? Would he be abandoning his pack in a time of need? Rye hadn't stayed in the loop much but he knew the pack was cosidering moving due to the disease in the herds.

His face softened, he breathed deep and sighed. "Starting new," He began, nearly a whisper. "I still have hope my family will return. I feel if I leave I am betraying them, giving up on them too soon." He admitted reluctantly. Being around Towhee didn't sound like a bad idea, she had given him company in his time of need. Their friendship had lasted nearly a year of separation and Rye knew it was time they catch up. The man did miss her company lately anyhow but he feared what moving on might mean. Rye looked to Towhee for guidance, moving wasn't completely out of the realm of possibility but it would take some convincing; though the man would not explicitly say it.
[/size]
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 05, 2022, 12:33 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - January 09, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 10, 2022, 12:03 AM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - January 18, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 18, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - February 03, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - February 03, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - February 04, 2022, 12:09 AM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - February 04, 2022, 10:40 AM