Bramblepoint And promise me this, you'll wait for me only.
Loner
148 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
He was close - could feel it in his bones. The silverwhite quickened his stride with renewed purpose, dislodging snow that'd gathered atop narrow shoulders. The sacred forest of Elysium had called to him once more, luring him in for reasons unknown. A younger Sundance might've been afraid to return, of how memory was sure to remind him of how he'd suffered, but many months had passed. He liked to think that he'd changed.

He was excited to see what awaited him this time.

The past year had been a tough one. It'd been a time spent learning to appreciate the earth and life as a loner, and how to love himself through the hardship. He'd let go of many things: his guilt over lost family; the bitterness he felt for the fall of Seelie Court; the name bestowed upon him at birth. In adopting a new moniker, Filavandrel hoped only for a fresh start. But before he could truly look to the future, there seemed to be unfinished business here...

As soon as he thougt he detected wolf scent on the biting Winter wind, the druid eased his pace. "@Teya," he managed softly, voice coarse in his dry throat, as he lifted his pale chin to blink through falling snow toward the nearby caldera. He understood, then, that his pull toward familiar valleys was not for secrets of sacred land but for the only creature left on earth that he'd felt a connection with.

A tentative feeling Sundance had been too afraid to nurture, something that Filavandrel felt mature enough to explore. Before he could convince himself to turn away, he sent forth a low call to the red faerie and willed her to find him.

Messages In This Thread
And promise me this, you'll wait for me only. - by Sundance - January 06, 2022, 10:50 PM