Duskfire Glacier siku tasiq
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
She was interested in hearing that his fathers pack was from the north. It confirmed her suspicions, that he was indeed, a true northerner as well. She would have loved to have asked more, to discuss it further and share her own story, but a scent had reached them.

Soon, from well within the heart of the Glacier, a russet agouti wolf appeared, greeting them. She was not one that Keyni instantly recognized. Despite already being inside the borders herself, Keyni felt no reason for alarm. She remained cool, calm and collected. Askari seemed friendly enough and not about to call for Lane or Issorartuyok. 

Selamuit already did a lot of the explaining, as she previously had for him. "That's right. I already filled him in as much as I could. As for myself, I am here as a guest, to help out. I am a close friend of Kukutux from Moonglow, the Glacier's ally. I also have worked with Lane in a pack in the past." A hunt sounded ideal. She knew the wolves must be hard pressed for food. She nodded in agreement. "I'm sure you can use the extra food. When the time comes, I would like to part knowing your pack is well."
Messages In This Thread
siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 08, 2022, 08:46 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 08, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 12:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 10, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 11, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 11, 2022, 09:58 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 24, 2022, 12:12 AM