Redhawk Caldera Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine reached Fox perhaps a minute or two after she made impact. At least, he thought she'd landed here, though he didn't immediately see her. When his eyes failed him, he dropped his nose to the ground and tried to pick up her scent. Exchanging a brief, anxious glance with Lasher, who'd followed right behind him, Peregrine tracked it to a small overhang made by the fallen ice shelf. He could see Fox's little nose wriggling there.

"Fox," he crooned, approaching her carefully, his eyes flicking over her small body. She didn't appear to be bleeding, yet he knew that the worst injuries weren't always obvious. "Did you hit your head? Break anything? Do I need to —" He'd almost asked her if she wanted him to call Blue Willow, yet the medic was miles and miles away. She couldn't help Fox here. "Tell me what I need to do, where you're hurt, and I'll do my best to help," he finished, exchanging another loaded glance with Lasher.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 02, 2014, 09:12 PM