Lion Head Mesa the only thing that haunts this house is me
109 Posts
Ooc — Kintsugi
Limit Two 
this is dated closer to jan 18th (calling for fluid time mechanics here); i got covid and intended on getting this up sooner.  the limit two isn't a hard one, but i do prefer quicker threads with fewer folks.  thanks!!

it was not long after she had been introduced to the druids that she set upon her mission.  after bathing in the ocean and ridding herself of what little blackwater scent was on her, she set out for akashingo.

in her head, she repeated what the listener had told her.  but why the shadow trusted her, she did not know.

once she arrived at their borders, she gave them a more-than-respectful amount of distance, tipping her muzzle to the air and calling for their leaders.
Messages In This Thread
the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Cerulean - February 06, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 11:33 PM