Whitewater Gorge I will make you bleed
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
He noted the scowl and he considered arguing back, arguing that a man should know how to tend to wounds of war himself so he did not need to rely on a woman, for it would make them weaker but he feared the retribution that might follow. He hummed instead, offering a nod without pressing the issue further. He would find him when it was time, but Ryzhov was to instead to start searching for recruits.

“Yes, Pakhan, as you wish.” He thought of a moment the pathetic scrap he had met on the Flatlands. Would these lands yield fruitful soldiers or would they all be as weak-willed as the women? “I will search and bring back only those worthy to serve underneath you... those strong enough to survive as warriors.” It was a promise that he felt comfortable making.
Please be advised, Ryzhov is a mature character, prone to all sorts of violence and gore. He is a misogynist and will not hesitate to share his opinions on the role he thinks women should play in society. Please enter his threads at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
I will make you bleed - by Virion - February 08, 2022, 09:28 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Ryzhov - February 09, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Virion - February 11, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Ryzhov - February 12, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Virion - February 12, 2022, 10:10 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Ryzhov - February 23, 2022, 03:25 PM