Emberwood maybe i'm just like my mother; she's never satisfied
141 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Away
All Welcome 
Still fairly chuffed from her self-indulgent thoughts of chasing off an intruder (when in reality, he'd really let her off easy), Blueberry sought out @Bronco, hoping to find him with some spare time. Truthfully, no one had much spare time, what with starting a pack and all.

And she'd tried to chip in as much as possible, lending her scent to the borders, digging caches, snaring small game, et cetera. 

But there was this yawning void within her she couldn't quite satisfy. She couldn't stop hearing Fennec's voice: "Is that something you're into?" 

Because—what was she into?

Bronco. She was into Bronco. But he was just a man, and she knew she needed more. She grasped at memories, trying to remember when she was most proud of herself. Catching the fish with that man, that was close. But honestly, driving away that hulking man—

Teach me to fight, Blueberry told Bronco when she'd finally found him, adding, sheepishly, But only if you're, um, not too busy right now.
Messages In This Thread
maybe i'm just like my mother; she's never satisfied - by Manea - February 13, 2022, 11:15 AM