Dragoncrest Cliffs all my troubles will hang on your trigger
there's too much left to taste that's bitter.
102 Posts
Ooc —
loko felt these changes too. they stirred under his breast as waves at times -- and other times, ran through him like a scouring river.

the boy hadn't heard chacal until she was upon him -- ah! he startled, swinging his head around just as she brought the bone forward. the result was a spectacular boop which for a moment, left loko's head spinning.

he shook his ear, his head, his body -- all while rising unsteadily to his feet. realization of what just happened made loko's reaction somewhat softer -- his fur flattened from its momentary rise, and his eyes fell with curiosity to the thing which had been wielded over his head like a shillelagh. "what dat be?"
Messages In This Thread
all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 15, 2022, 11:08 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 10:10 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 21, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 21, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 24, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - March 19, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 14, 2022, 06:51 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 18, 2022, 01:32 PM